We stand behind our product’s bacteria*-killing ability, and so does the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency:
Laboratory testing has shown that when cleaned regularly this surface:
- Continuously reduces bacteria* contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within 2 hours of exposure.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure.
- Delivers continuous and ongoing antibacterial action, remaining effective in killing greater than 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria within two hours and continues to kill 99% of bacteria* even after repeated contaminations.
- Helps inhibit the buildup and growth of bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitizing steps.
- MD-CU29 antimicrobial copper [product] is made from a copper nickel alloy surface that continuously kills bacteria left behind on the surface – killing more than 99% of bacteria within 2 hours.
*Staphyloccus aureus, Entrerobacter aerogenes, Methicilin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli O157:H7, Pseudomones aeruginosa and, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).